WE OFFER WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for all pre-paid orders (Except some countries And APO/FPO)
Shipping charge is available with each item. All the international orders will be charged in ($) Dollar.
International customers are responsible for any OCTORI Duty charged by your government Authorities in your respective country. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed.
Please allow 48 hours for your order to be dispatched. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there can be processing and shipping delays,
The orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses. Deliveries can take 7-21 days
We can’t promise delivery times. We can’t control delays caused by the weather or the postal service. If the maximum number of business days has passed and your package is missing. Please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you the best way we can.
Estimated delivery time:
(Order processing time not included)
7-21 Business Days- International
Please note that 7-21 day deliveries are estimation and that it may take longer than this depending on where you live or if it’s a busy time of the year.
Busy Time of the year 12-35
If you didn’t get your order in 60 days, we will refund you in full.
– We only ship to confirmed order addresses. your order address MUST MATCH your shipping address.
– SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary. Particularly during the holiday season.
– I placed an order but I didn’t receive a confirmation email, what’s going on?
Please check your SPAM folder to see if your confirmation email was sent there
- If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer Satisfaction
- Due to stock status and time differences, We will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from Indeasia Srijan, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Indeasia Srijan has no control over these charges, nor can Indeasia predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
For any other enquiries you can reach us by emailing us at email@example.com